5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Availability of Rambox on 6'4" bed?

fastbike slowboat

Reaction score
About to make the leap from a Tacoma to a 1500 because I need a bigger bed and more towing capacity. I really like the Ramboxes, but need the 6'4" bed. I searched but have not seen any recent discussion related to the availability of Ramboxes on the longbed. Does anyone know if they're coming to 6'4" 1500s? I don't need a 2500. And fitment issues don't bother me as long as the boxes stay watertight, my trucks take a beating.

Thank you!

myles

Reaction score
About to make the leap from a Tacoma to a 1500 because I need a bigger bed and more towing capacity. I really like the Ramboxes, but need the 6'4" bed. I searched but have not seen any recent discussion related to the availability of Ramboxes on the longbed. Does anyone know if they're coming to 6'4" 1500s? I don't need a 2500. And fitment issues don't bother me as long as the boxes stay watertight, my trucks take a beating.

Thank you!
as of right now its not available on the 5th gen 1500 6'4" bed, only the 5'7" bed

clotagames

Reaction score
I did a search for just a 6'4" box non rambox on a 2020 limited in 150 mile radius and shows none?

Users who are viewing this thread