5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Automatically fold mirrors upon locking the truck?

The_Chemist

Reaction score
yup yup 2nd this! My husband's 2016 Laramie automatically fold & extend mirrors upon locking/unlocking, and while i was really jazzed to have power folding mirrors on my Big Horn, i was a little miffed they can't be programmed to do it automatically. And most of the time i DO remember to "hit the button" upon exit, what i MOSTLY forget is upon "ENTRY" so more than once i be going down the highway, about to merge and it definitely serves as my wake up call every time i don't notice it TILL that second...yikes! lol
Yeah, I usually am reminded that my mirrors are still folded when I use the turn signal and see it shining in my driver side window beside me...

The_Chemist

Reaction score
yup yup 2nd this! My husband's 2016 Laramie automatically fold & extend mirrors upon locking/unlocking, and while i was really jazzed to have power folding mirrors on my Big Horn, i was a little miffed they can't be programmed to do it automatically. And most of the time i DO remember to "hit the button" upon exit, what i MOSTLY forget is upon "ENTRY" so more than once i be going down the highway, about to merge and it definitely serves as my wake up call every time i don't notice it TILL that second...yikes! lol
Yeah, I usually am reminded that my mirrors are still folded when I use the turn signal and see it shining in my driver side window beside me...
No useful info to contribute. Just want to comment to A. see if there is any developments on this and B. Let FCA know that this should be an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I second that!

Ronbhaines

Reaction score
It's a good to be able to have. I live in Canada and birds here will try to see themselves in the mirrors while out and then crap on them. They dont do it when they are folded in.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Wheeler

Reaction score
Look into Tazer DT. Will fold mirror at turning off truck unfold on turn on. And much more.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
It's a good to be able to have. I live in Canada and birds here will try to see themselves in the mirrors while out and then crap on them. They dont do it when they are folded in.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
You Canadians have some really vain birds up there... :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread