5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Automatic Emergency Braking Wipe front radar sensor

Diggs816

Reaction score
2021 Ram, Bought the truck the ACC and AEB along with the automatic headlights were not working. Dealer stated that the previous owner had the cracked windshield replaced needless to say. The dealer replaced the windshield and calibrated everything NO CHARGE !! @ 3 months later about 2 hrs into a drive the ACC and AEB quit working and flashed on the console. The next morning I woke up started the truck the ACC went off. I tried manually to turn on the Front Collision warning. I got a warning "AEB unavailable wipe front radar sensor." SO now the automatic high beams and AEB is not working. Does anyone know the location of the front radar sensor? I have cleaned the round parking sensors enough to polish chrome. I know this is the parking sensors and have nothing to do with it.

Any help would be appreciated.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The parking sensor on the front bumper have nothing to do with any of that. The radar sensor is on the top of the windshield, you can see it in the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread