5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auto heated seat issue

theRamguy

Reaction score
So a little background. I may have changed a setting with alfaobd with regards ro the auto heated seat. It is set to enabled but it does not turn on when under 40 degrees. I have to manually turn it on. The auto heated steering wheel however does turn on.

Any idea as to what may be causing the heated seats not turning on on startup but working?

I posted this here because the auto comfort settings are part of the uax 12 in system.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So a little background. I may have changed a setting with alfaobd with regards ro the auto heated seat. It is set to enabled but it does not turn on when under 40 degrees. I have to manually turn it on. The auto heated steering wheel however does turn on.

Any idea as to what may be causing the heated seats not turning on on startup but working?

I posted this here because the auto comfort settings are part of the uax 12 in system.
Make sure you have it enabled in your radio settings.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Have you tried doing a search for seat or heat in AlfaODB? This is why you should always do a backup before you make changes. ;)

theRamguy

Reaction score
Have you tried doing a search for seat or heat in AlfaODB? This is why you should always do a backup before you make changes. ;)
Backup was made and I've changed everything back and it isn't working

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/