5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auto headlight sensor...

jkm312

Reaction score
Its in the housing around the rearview mirror. If you look on the outside thru the windshield into the cab you will see it. At least that is where it is on my 19

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Its in the housing around the rearview mirror. If you look on the outside thru the windshield into the cab you will see it. At least that is where it is on my 19
Thanks, I'll take a look.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hang on…if you’re talking about automatic headlights, as in, you put the headlight switch on auto and the headlights automatically come on when it dark enough, that sensor is the “bubble” in the center of the dash where the windshield meets the dash.
If you’re talking about automatic high beams, that sensor is by the rear view mirror.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hang on…if you’re talking about automatic headlights, as in, you put the headlight switch on auto and the headlights automatically come on when it dark enough, that sensor is the “bubble” in the center of the dash where the windshield meets the dash.
If you’re talking about automatic high beams, that sensor is by the rear view mirror.
Yes, that's what I meant. I saw that bubble on the edge of my speaker grill and thought it might be the sensor. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/