5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auto fold mirrors when doors are locked

albertoh1

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a 2022 ram 1500 limited and was wondering if there is a setting that automatically folds the mirrors when you lock and unlock doors? If that doesn’t exist is there a setting that folds/unfolds mirrors when you turn on/off engine?

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
unless it has been changed on the newer vehicles, on my 19 Ltd, you have to hit the button each time...no automatic setting. BUT....You can set it up to do what you want it to with the Alpha Bod aftermarket programmer I believe.

albertoh1

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a 2022 ram 1500 limited and was wondering if there is a setting that automatically folds the mirrors when you lock and unlock doors? If that doesn’t exist is there a setting that folds/unfolds mirrors when you turn on/off engine?
Thanks for the insight. I will check it out. Basically in Miami if you don’t have your mirrors folded in thieves assume your car is unlocked.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
unless it has been changed on the newer vehicles, on my 19 Ltd, you have to hit the button each time...no automatic setting. BUT....You can set it up to do what you want it to with the Alpha Bod aftermarket programmer I believe.
alfaOBD can't do it. You will have to buy a TazerDT and use the live settings. Then they will fold when you turn truck off, and open when you start the truck

Pooltbl18

Reaction score
Taser Dr is still not 100% compatible with the 2022 last post I read was it should be fixed Aug

Users who are viewing this thread