5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auto dimming sideview mirror????

Jack.

Reaction score
Wait so for my laramie without BPM what would the part number i need for the passenger mirror be? o.o, Also its just as simple as running some wires it seems right? hehehe

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wait so for my laramie without BPM what would the part number i need for the passenger mirror be? o.o, Also its just as simple as running some wires it seems right? hehehe
It all depends on which route you want to go. If you replace the glass you will need to run new wires for it. If you replace the whole side mirror assembly it is pricier but much easier. Then you just need AlfaOBD to activate it.

Jack.

Reaction score
It all depends on which route you want to go. If you replace the glass you will need to run new wires for it. If you replace the whole side mirror assembly it is pricier but much easier. Then you just need AlfaOBD to activate it.

Hmm id prob just replace the entire mirror since its easier haha im not too good with wiring

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can find the full assembly that has the right color cap too! I found the one for my truck. I just went through Autotrader and looked for a truck that was fully loaded in my color got the vin and then asked BAMwholesaleparts to give me the PN to that side mirror.

Users who are viewing this thread