5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AUCTION: This 2004 Ram SRT-10 Only Has 436 Miles On Its Odometer!

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

AUCTION: This 2004 Ram SRT-10 Only Has 436 Miles On Its Odometer!​

This Might Be One Of The Lowest Mile Ram SRT-10s On The Planet...​

1655137866132.png

The supercharged Ram 1500 TRX might be the “apex predator” when it comes to performance off-road trucks, but the “snake bitten” Ram SRT-10 was the “baddest” pickup on the planet in the mid-2000s. Offered for only three model years, the Ram SRT-10 became an instant classic for the performance pickup genre.

56 Pontiac

Reaction score
I test drove one of these back when new, with automatic transmission, it was a dog at part throttle and uncontrollable at full throttle. Sure turned me off, no way I was buying it.

Dave

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I test drove one of these back when new, with automatic transmission, it was a dog at part throttle and uncontrollable at full throttle. Sure turned me off, no way I was buying it.

Dave
Uncontrollable at full throttle……sounds like a blast to me.😆

56 Pontiac

Reaction score
It would just spin the rear tires (both of them) not accelerate ... I guess if you are one of those people who think they impress others by doing smoky burnouts, you might like it ... nor caring about excessive wear on a pair of tires ...

Dave

Last edited:

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Dave
I've never seen one of these with an automatic, every one I ever drove was a stick. Pretty fun truck for their time IMO

Users who are viewing this thread