5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arm Rest USB Issue

JackWaggon

Reaction score
Folks I have owned my 2020 Big Horn since last may and I just now attempted to plug in something to the USB port inside the center console arm rest. It appears that the USB is cutting in and out with no consistency. Has anyone else had this issue? I tried searching the forums and found nothing.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You are still in the warranty period, something like this might better off at the dealership, unless you're like me and use them as the last resort. Follow the wire and see if there is a loose connection or a pinch somewhere

JackWaggon

Reaction score
You are still in the warranty period, something like this might better off at the dealership, unless you're like me and use them as the last resort. Follow the wire and see if there is a loose connection or a pinch somewhere
I do plan on taking it in. I am still under warranty, I just didnt know if this was an isolated issue, or if other folks had the same problem. Thanks

sppb32

Reaction score
I had the same problems with the ones on the dash, one of the plugs behind the panel wasn't seated all the way.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Folks I have owned my 2020 Big Horn since last may and I just now attempted to plug in something to the USB port inside the center console arm rest. It appears that the USB is cutting in and out with no consistency. Has anyone else had this issue? I tried searching the forums and found nothing.

I had the same problems with the ones on the dash, one of the plugs behind the panel wasn't seated all the way.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread