5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the towing mirrors heated?

Bpiet378

Reaction score
I have the flip out towing mirrors and in the dealer description it says they’re heated but there isn’t a symbol on them or anything. Has anyone had a chance to see if they are or not?

Bpiet378

Reaction score
So is there anything I can do to try to squeeze something out of the dealer for lying? I have a Bighorn

alantry

Reaction score
I have a Laramie and the tow mirrors are NOT heated. I was told they were when I bought the truck. I have raised hell about this situation with RAM. They told me that there are replacement mirrors I can put on that are heated, but when I go to the dealer, they tell me that its not possible to put them on for the build of my truck. This is an on going situation.

UKreject

Reaction score
Lotsa threads on this. I’m still very pissed off with my dealer and Ram on this. I really don’t want to spend another dime on my truck. The whole buying a new truck experience was ruined right there. In 2 years when I can afford to, I will trade In for a different manufacturer. F*** you RAM.

Users who are viewing this thread