5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ARB Twin Compressor Mounting Solution

rebel70

Reaction score
Just upgraded to an ARB Twin Compressor! I have my air outlets mounted remotely so I wanted a spot that was safe and out of the way. Below is my solution. I made my own “remote intake” setup and relocated the air filters outside the enclosure since I figured the compressor would run hot and there wouldn’t be much air in the closed box. I’ll let you know how it works out, but this way it will suck cool, fresh air! (Excuse the drying sealant and air hose that hasn’t been routed to my tank yet!).

Attachments

• 5CAA23C6-1D13-4067-B6D8-47C3FA439B59.jpeg
    5CAA23C6-1D13-4067-B6D8-47C3FA439B59.jpeg
    258.2 KB · Views: 289
  • 619F96E5-CFC8-459D-9A26-B3E576DE841C.jpeg
    619F96E5-CFC8-459D-9A26-B3E576DE841C.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 284

kbraunphoto

Reaction score
I've got the ARB single, and looking for a creative way to have it in my TBD bed platform/storage; but damn the amount of wiring and little pieces....

Motoscout

Reaction score
Just upgraded to an ARB Twin Compressor! I have my air outlets mounted remotely so I wanted a spot that was safe and out of the way. Below is my solution. I made my own “remote intake” setup and relocated the air filters outside the enclosure since I figured the compressor would run hot and there wouldn’t be much air in the closed box. I’ll let you know how it works out, but this way it will suck cool, fresh air! (Excuse the drying sealant and air hose that hasn’t been routed to my tank yet!).
This is a clever place to put that beast of a compressor! Following to see how it works out!

almujhool

Reaction score

Any update on the performance, I'm planning this exact method.

blacksheep37

Reaction score

I'm looking for mounting/placement options but I'm concerned about noise. How loud is it in the cab when it kicks on?

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
you can also install it in the engine bay with NH Overland's engine compartment mount

IMG_2889.jpg IMG_2904.jpg

I have the test fit version that they made improvements on based on my recommendations. The version they are selling now are 100% perfect and good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread