5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

APRIL 2021 Factory Order members

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Yeah my dealership sucks as well. Only people that want to help is the salesman 🤣

Does anyone else's rear slide window leave grease on the outside of it when opening and closing? It's bugging the crap out of me. Of course the tonneau cover latches were bugging me as well until I figured out they folded up and locked in place.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I miss my conversations with Ram Chat
You could always send them your VIN and ask when it’ll be delivered! Haha. Gotta keep them on their toes.
Also, these bed cover latches are WAY easier than previous versions.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
You could always send them your VIN and ask when it’ll be delivered! Haha. Gotta keep them on their toes.
Also, these bed cover latches are WAY easier than previous versions.
I didn't know they locked back. So when I would fold it up to wash the top of the truck it wouldn't sit flush. I got mad at it and hit it and heard it click and thought I broke it 🤣 then I learned how they actually worked.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
I ordered black lug nuts tonight. Why they would put chrome lug nuts on black rims is beyond me. Also debating a new exhaust. I was Borla then Flowmaster but don't like how far the tips hang out. Now I'm back to Borla.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered black lug nuts tonight. Why they would put chrome lug nuts on black rims is beyond me. Also debating a new exhaust. I was Borla then Flowmaster but don't like how far the tips hang out. Now I'm back to Borla.
I realized this not to long ago. Fca/stelantis use the same chrome lug nuts for most of their models. So far I've seen those same lugnuts on 4th gen rams, 5th gen rams, challenger, charger, even on my wife Jeep...same chrome lug nuts.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It is odd but virtually every manufacturer does this. Strangely enough, my wife's car has black lug nuts on silver wheels but that combination actually looks better.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
I ordered the Borla Atak and put it on this afternoon. I have never been so in love with an exhaust!

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
Yeah my dealership sucks as well. Only people that want to help is the salesman 🤣

Does anyone else's rear slide window leave grease on the outside of it when opening and closing? It's bugging the crap out of me. Of course the tonneau cover latches were bugging me as well until I figured out they folded up and locked in place.
Yes!!!

let me know when you figure it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online