5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

APRIL 2021 Factory Order members

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure I've caught all of the updates (people are posting them all over the place), but here's an updated spreadsheet of the 2021 orders with the same window of assumptions for outstanding orders. I should also mention that this doesn't have any Canadian orders in it (because those guys are messing up the curve).
The upper-right pattern of blue and green dots represent the following:
Blue - duration of some outstanding orders (from order date to today)
Green - duration of some outstanding orders (from order date to a make-believe delivery date that’s 10 days from now).

1626897303548.png

alpha_brit

Reaction score
I've been so busy I forgot to update that the vehicle arrived at Mark Dodge on Tuesday (sorry, said Monday in the order tracking thread). Can't get down there until next week (last minute airfare was no bueno), but the paperwork is underway and I'm looking forward to picking it up. April 30th to July 20th for those keeping score. Bighorn trim since I just noticed the graph was separated out by trim level.

jefferyrw

Reaction score
This is a redundant post from "order tracking":

Just got word from our dealer that the rail car with our truck on it is about 80 miles east of Portland, OR. From Portland to our dealer is an eighty mile truck ride.

It is now nearly certain that we will take delivery sometime next week. I do not know how long it takes for "dealer prep" nor how long before it will get on the semi-trailer for the last leg.

Last edited:

jefferyrw

Reaction score
We got the word yesterday that our truck is at the dealer being prep'd and detailed. We are scheduled to take delivery at 1 PM today. The BedRug has arrived as well and the BakFlip MX4 will ship in a week or two.

Just short of 13 weeks (90 days) from the order date of 4/28 and in the middle of the delivery window that our dealer gave us when we ordered. Our sales guy went up and drove our truck to the dealership because the semi-truck would not bring it until Friday or Monday.

jefferyrw

Reaction score
We got the word yesterday that our truck is at the dealer being prep'd and detailed. We are scheduled to take delivery at 1 PM today. The BedRug has arrived as well and the BakFlip MX4 will ship in a week or two.

Just short of 13 weeks (90 days) from the order date of 4/28 and in the middle of the delivery window that our dealer gave us when we ordered. Our sales guy went up and drove our truck to the dealership because the semi-truck would not bring it until Friday or Monday.
I just received a reminder from our sales guy regarding our 1:00 PM appointment to get our truck. I simply replied that we would be there and left out the part about me being ready for the past 14 hours. LOL I even woke up nearly an hour early this morning and did not return to sleep. I feel like a little kid anticipating Santa's visit. Very silly as it is just a truck.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just received a reminder from our sales guy regarding our 1:00 PM appointment to get our truck. I simply replied that we would be there and left out the part about me being ready for the past 14 hours. LOL I even woke up nearly an hour early this morning and did not return to sleep. I feel like a little kid anticipating Santa's visit. Very silly as it is just a truck.

Haha enjoy that feeling, we don't get that much as adults! When mine was being delivered from Louisiana it was getting later in the evening when I got a call from the transporter. They said they would be getting into my area around midnight and if I wanted we could wait until morning to deliver the truck. I had to get up at 6:45 so I instantly said we will take it around midnight, I mean I'd like to get at least a few hours of sleep after playing with it rather than no sleep at all due to the anticipation! Next day I was pretty tired and I think even had a kid on Christmas like nap from all of the excitement.

So enjoy it and be sure it show us some pictures!

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm not sure I've caught all of the updates (people are posting them all over the place), but here's an updated spreadsheet of the 2021 orders with the same window of assumptions for outstanding orders. I should also mention that this doesn't have any Canadian orders in it (because those guys are messing up the curve).
The upper-right pattern of blue and green dots represent the following:
Blue - duration of some outstanding orders (from order date to today)
Green - duration of some outstanding orders (from order date to a make-believe delivery date that’s 10 days from now).

View attachment 100568
I got my build sheet today, no window sticker yet. ram chat said it was in delivery stage with no dates. i ordered April 13th VIN 767500. let me know if you need any further info

Last edited:

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I feel like a lot of the people who are getting their trucks now or are posting updates have the 6'4" bed. Wonder if those were pushed to the end for some reason?

SBrentnall

Reaction score
So Bud Clary is saying that contrary to what Phillip promised, I can't add my Pen Fed rebate at time of purchase without losing the 0% financing that was locked in at time of order. Has anyone else experienced this?

Phillip told me about Pen Fed when I ordered and said he'd lock in the financing, then we'd apply Pen Fed and any other available incentives at time of purchase.

CentralPaRam

Reaction score
So Bud Clary is saying that contrary to what Phillip promised, I can't add my Pen Fed rebate at time of purchase without losing the 0% financing that was locked in at time of order. Has anyone else experienced this?

Phillip told me about Pen Fed when I ordered and said he'd lock in the financing, then we'd apply Pen Fed and any other available incentives at time of purchase.
Yes, this was my experience as well. I locked in my incentives up front at time of order (wasn’t eligible for PenFed yet, but had $1,000 in Chrysler cash that couldn’t be combined with PenFed so it was a wash).

At time of delivery, I was eligible for the PenFed incentive, but the other incentives expired or were much lower, so my combined incentives at delivery were lower than at order. I couldn’t stack the PenFed incentive on top of the incentives I locked in at order, had to pick between incentives at order or delivery.

Certainly disappointing that Philip told you differently, but If it were me, if Bud Cleary was honoring everything else Phillip was offering, I would probably take the truck. With Phillip’s aggressive pricing, it is still a smoking good deal even without the PenFed discount (at the time I ordered, he was even lower than Aaron). If you had purchased from Mark Dodge, seems like you would likely be in the same spot (picking between incentives at time of order or time of delivery). Different story if they were now changing the price completely, like trying to get sticker. Just my two cents.

Last edited:

CentralPaRam

Reaction score
Yes, this was my experience as well. I locked in my incentives up front at time of order (wasn’t eligible for PenFed yet, but had $1,000 in Chrysler cash that couldn’t be combined with PenFed so it was a wash).

At time of delivery, I was eligible for the PenFed incentive, but the other incentives expired or were much lower, so my combined incentives at delivery were lower than at order. I couldn’t stack the PenFed incentive on top of the incentives I locked in at order, had to pick between incentives at order or delivery.

Certainly disappointing that Philip told you differently, but If it were me, if Bud Cleary was honoring everything else Phillip was offering, I would probably take the truck. With Phillip’s aggressive pricing, it is still a smoking good deal even without the PenFed discount (at the time I ordered, he was even lower than Aaron). If you had purchased from Mark Dodge, seems like you would likely be in the same spot (picking between incentives at time of order or time of delivery). Different story if they were now changing the price completely, like trying to get sticker. Just my two cents.
Just dug up one of my emails from Phillip, here is what he told me about rebates:

“This price doesn’t include any rebates you may qualify for, you can subtract any rebates you qualify for now or when the vehicle gets here from this price.”

jefferyrw

Reaction score
Picked up the new truck a few hours ago and have new tires on it now. The dealer stuck to every point of our original agreement and filled it with fuel.

I just love this truck.
I had been a bit concerned that with all of the anticipation that actually getting the truck would be anti-climactic...Wow, was I wrong. I can hardly wait to get out there so that I can drive it some more. I feel like a little kid at christmas only better.

My experience with the dealer and our sales guy was incredible. Everything went smoothly without a single hitch. My sales guy even purchased a Ram hat for me that matches the interior color out of his own pocket. My dealer is Albany CDJR in Albany, OR and Grant was my sales guy.

Fabman75

Reaction score
On this Glorious Day.............I have become a proud owner of a new RAM!! hehe and Very happy so far. Had a nice 250 mile drive home and enjoyed every min. I did get one pic on the way.

Attachments

• 20210730_200209.jpg
    20210730_200209.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 31

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
On this Glorious Day.............I have become a proud owner of a new RAM!! hehe and Very happy so far. Had a nice 250 mile drive home and enjoyed every min. I did get one pic on the way.
I see from your signature that you’ve got 295/70R18 tires and the off-road group. Any other modifications you had to make to get those to fit?

P.S. a belated congratulations on your new truck.

jefferyrw

Reaction score
How's everyone doing? Enjoying your trucks? Any problems?
I have had my truck for just short of one month and we have really enjoyed it from the start. I have installed the BedRug and BakFlip MX4 bed cover and will receive a BlackVue DR900X-2CH Dash Cam on Wednesday of this week.

The short answer is that we have had no problems. If I had it to do all over again, we would order the exact vehicle without hesitation.

How are you doing with your new truck @Hemidakota?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread