5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

APRIL 2021 Factory Order members

kbooth

Reaction score
I ordered on April 28 and still waiting for build sheet. When I ordered, the dealer told me it would be July or August before I would see the truck. At this point I thinking early August. Bummer.
Right there with you….I figure late July, early August, maybe I will get lucky and I will get to pick it up on my bday August 6th, can’t beat that as a bday gift!

jefferyrw

Reaction score
Right there with you….I figure late July, early August, maybe I will get lucky and I will get to pick it up on my bday August 6th, can’t beat that as a bday gift!
HaHa...My birthday was the day after we ordered, my wife gave me this truck for my birthday even though it would months before delivery.

CentralPaRam

Reaction score
I ordered on April 28 and still waiting for build sheet. When I ordered, the dealer told me it would be July or August before I would see the truck. At this point I thinking early August. Bummer.
My order date is April 29th, estimated build date is 7/1. Same here, no build sheet or window sticker yet. Mark Dodge told me to expect 10-15 week wait, so August sounds about right.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
HaHa...My birthday was the day after we ordered, my wife gave me this truck for my birthday even though it would months before delivery.
My order date is April 29th, estimated build date is 7/1. Same here, no build sheet or window sticker yet. Mark Dodge told me to expect 10-15 week wait, so August sounds about right.

Hang in there! My Mark Dodge order was in parts gathering for over 45 days as well, once past that though it moved on pretty quickly and ended up getting to the dealership in 11.5 weeks. At the time of my order (3/6) they quoted me 10-13 weeks, and all of Aarons info along the way was accurate once I figured out I should just ask him versus ram chat (although I tried to keep that to every 2-4 weeks until my build got closer to arriving).

I'm in the final phase now before I leave them a full review, waiting for my plates/registration to arrive from my dmv. Still have another month on my temp tag, but I asked Aaron for an update last Friday and was told my information was being sent to my local DMV by Monday and they could give me the tracking number if I wanted. I said sure, and Monday I had an email from them with the tracking number and the package arrived at my local dmv yesterday. So as long as there is no issue with paperwork and my dmv can process this in the next month, should be good to go.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Well I went to the dealership this morning to pick a bone with my salesman. Surprisingly my truck has left Memphis 3½ hours ago.

They DID NOT lock in my 0% and then tried to cover their *** saying that you can't get 0% with the friends and family plan.

I left not too happy but maybe my truck will come today and I can pick it up. Just finished cleaning everyone out of mine so I can sign and go.

jefferyrw

Reaction score
Wife gave you truck for bday? Hang on to her like grim death!
First Ram here was a Christmas present from the spousal unit, it was well received lol
Indeed, I told her that there was no need to bribe me to stay around. She has always been the best!
She often thinks my humor is a bit crass but keeps me anyway.(y)

kbooth

Reaction score
Indeed, I told her that there was no need to bribe me to stay around. She has always been the best!
She often thinks my humor is a bit crass but keeps me anyway.(y)
but a good bribe never hurts, especially when its a truck!

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well I went to the dealership this morning to pick a bone with my salesman. Surprisingly my truck has left Memphis 3½ hours ago.

They DID NOT lock in my 0% and then tried to cover their *** saying that you can't get 0% with the friends and family plan.

I left not too happy but maybe my truck will come today and I can pick it up. Just finished cleaning everyone out of mine so I can sign and go.
that really sucks.
But on a darker note, how many people did you have to clean out of your trade in?

FormerTitanFan

Reaction score
So - what I’m hearing is some of you guys received your Rams as presents from your wife…..I did not. It was a trade. I got a Ram and she apparently never has to have sex with me again. Truck was ordered on 3/31……….yea - it’s been that long. But on the other hand - love the truck and still sorting out who actually won the trade.

jefferyrw

Reaction score
So - what I’m hearing is some of you guys received your Rams as presents from your wife…..I did not. It was a trade. I got a Ram and she apparently never has to have sex with me again. Truck was ordered on 3/31……….yea - it’s been that long. But on the other hand - love the truck and still sorting out who actually won the trade.
In 2015 we purchased a new Cadillac XTS4 for my wife. We sold my 2008 Ram 1500 and Cadillac (since she no longer drives due to mild dementia) when we ordered my new truck. Now driving the 1996 Corvette as a daily driver until the new truck arrives in a month or so (I hope). Yesterday the shift linkage on the Corvette failed so now without wheels until I can get it figured out and parts arrive. Good thing we have plenty of food on hand. LOL

Desert Snow

Reaction score
There are websites that may be of value to you in your current situation.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I didn’t receive the Ram as a gift from my wife, but I did receive permission which is just as important (it was her turn to get a new vehicle, since I had a 2019 and she has a 2014, which she says she’ll be happy with for another 4-5 years. She’s truly my better half).

She didn’t cut me off, but who needs sex now that I’ve got my truck? Only kidding!

FormerTitanFan

Reaction score
There are websites that may be of value to you in your current situation.
😂
In 2015 we purchased a new Cadillac XTS4 for my wife. We sold my 2008 Ram 1500 and Cadillac (since she no longer drives due to mild dementia) when we ordered my new truck. Now driving the 1996 Corvette as a daily driver until the new truck arrives in a month or so (I hope). Yesterday the shift linkage on the Corvette failed so now without wheels until I can get it figured out and parts arrive. Good thing we have plenty of food on hand. LOL
I hope you enjoy the Delmonico Red as much as I do. It seems to change color by the minute

Users who are viewing this thread