5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

APRIL 2021 Factory Order members

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My window sticker just popped up. That was fast.... just one day after the build sheet.
You gave me hope that the sticker doesn’t have to populate in the morning or during regular business hours and so I checked again (for like the 8th time today) and there it is! Only one of the three sites showed it though.

AevJk1day

Reaction score
Mine has an estimated build date of 6/21 according to dealer. We shall see.... ordered 4/23 ish.

traveller09

Reaction score
I may just push my pick up to 4th July weekend. I did ask to get the financing completed in advance so I don't have to worry about at pick up.

I'll have my younger siblings with me so I'll have to pass on the beer, but thank you 😊
Have you heard any update on where the truck is at? I am trying not bug Aydin to much. ha..ha..

roca916

Reaction score
Have you heard any update on where the truck is at? I am trying not bug Aydin to much. ha..ha..
No update yet. I've too try to limit my texts to Aydin to once per week. I plan to reach out to him Monday.

Dusty1948

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just as an aside, in the past two weeks I've seen three car haulers carrying Rams in my area, all 4th gen Warlocks. No DTs. My dealer has 23 4th gen Warlocks, no DTs, no 2500/3500s on his lot. There is ONE 4500 chassis cab.

Pretty dismal.

Regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33 gallon fuel tank, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Build date: 03 June 2018. Now at: 052404 miles.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Just as an aside, in the past two weeks I've seen three car haulers carrying Rams in my area, all 4th gen Warlocks. No DTs. My dealer has 23 4th gen Warlocks, no DTs, no 2500/3500s on his lot. There is ONE 4500 chassis cab.

Pretty dismal.

Regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33 gallon fuel tank, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Build date: 03 June 2018. Now at: 052404 miles.
The Ford, Chevy and GMC dealerships here have nothing but used vehicles now. Nissan dealer has a frontiers left but no titans

SBrentnall

Reaction score
As of today, no window sticker, but just got this from RAM Chat:
I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now fully assembled and ready for the road. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
3E671338-AA67-4334-88DE-D876D64860E1.jpeg
Just got this very detailed bit of information, thank you Jacklyn. Not sure how some people get ETAs and Ram Chat is basically done. Or do the ETAs come from the dealer only?

traveller09

Reaction score
View attachment 97188
Just got this very detailed bit of information, thank you Jacklyn. Not sure how some people get ETAs and Ram Chat is basically done. Or do the ETAs come from the dealer only?
I got the same message last week when mine shipped. I did not contact them again so I dont know if someone else can give shipping locations besides the dealer.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got the same message last week when mine shipped. I did not contact them again so I dont know if someone else can give shipping locations besides the dealer.
Oh yeah I think at this point Ram Chat will be useless/pointless for order status information. I've heard the dealer can track it so I just reached out to Aaron to see if he has an idea so I can start to plan a trip over there around work.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
If you get one that actually cares about the customer then they will tell you an ETA. View attachment 97202
Just out of curiosity, I contacted Ram Chat to see if they had an ETA. Amber told me: "Thank you, I can see your order has been released from the factory and was approved for shipping. Shipping arrangements have not been completed". Somehow, I don't think Amber was putting in much effort to see where my truck is in the shipping stage. :unsure:

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, I contacted Ram Chat to see if they had an ETA. Amber told me: "Thank you, I can see your order has been released from the factory and was approved for shipping. Shipping arrangements have not been completed". Somehow, I don't think Amber was putting in much effort to see where my truck is in the shipping stage. :unsure:
Yeah there's only a few people that care. I wish I would have wrote the names down of each person over the past few months and wrote notes for others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/