5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Using Streetrays 1.5" Front Leveling Kit

BostonBLS

Reaction score

BostonBLS

Reaction score
Nice vid! Glad you had a good experience. makes the decision a lot easier.

RAMmanDuluth94

Reaction score
I have it on my truck. $25 and it worked great. I put up a YouTube video back in the spring about it with pics and vids.

How's the ride quality after the last few months on it? I would assume the whole suspension system has settled in by now and should ride smooth. Just curious!

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How's the ride quality after the last few months on it? I would assume the whole suspension system has settled in by now and should ride smooth. Just curious!

Ride is good. The ORP rides firm anyhow. This didn't make much change. Truck still sits very level.

Essbaum

Reaction score
I know this is old, but for a 1.5 inch strut top spacer, was cutting the strut bolts shorter required?

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know this is old, but for a 1.5 inch strut top spacer, was cutting the strut bolts shorter required?
I would think they do need to be trimmed. I added the 2" motofab ones off ebay and they barely cleared.

Users who are viewing this thread