5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone running Rough Country UCA's

Ram1992

Reaction score
I found some on Ebay for $100. They are Scratch and Dent(Older design). Im not too worried as I plan on upgrading to a 6" soon. I'm scheduled to get them installed this Friday.

James8563

Reaction score
I found some on Ebay for $100. They are Scratch and Dent(Older design). Im not too worried as I plan on upgrading to a 6" soon. I'm scheduled to get them installed this Friday.
View attachment 53539
Yeah that's a good price for the RL UCAs. I am waiting for a good deal on either RL or RC..... Im not in a big hurry.
16185118-4026-42FF-AEB3-A47C2B42E1A3.jpeg ReadyLift UCA’s are solid y’all

TH3JUICEMAN

Reaction score
I would have gone with the RL but the price for the RC I just couldn't pass that up.
Edit: Pictures added.
What’s the part number for these. Gonna see if I can track some down on eBay.

Never mind, tracked it down (31401)

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ended up purchasing the same RC UCAs that @Ram1992 purchased on eBay for $116 including shipping, thanks for the link @Ram1992 (y). They are much better quality than I expected. I Plan on installing this week only problem is that I have no instructions to tell me which side is which and what the torque specs are :cautious:. Any help would be appreciated. I cant seem to find anything on the interwebs.

EDIT: I found the torque specs and I'm sure I will be able to tell which way the UCA needs to go when I start.
IMG_20200428_201758.jpg

Last edited:

Clyde

Reaction score
I ended up purchasing the same RC UCAs that @Ram1992 purchased on eBay for $116 including shipping, thanks for the link @Ram1992 (y). They are much better quality than I expected. I Plan on installing this week only problem is that I have no instructions to tell me which side is which and what the torque specs are :cautious:. Any help would be appreciated. I cant seem to find anything on the interwebs.

EDIT: I found the torque specs and I'm sure I will be able to tell which way the UCA needs to go when I start.
View attachment 54253
Well crap, for $110 I would pop on them, (thought you nabbed a 1 off deal ram1992) is there a link posted somewhere that I missed? I checked eBay but did not see them... maybe sold out?

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well crap, for $110 I would pop on them, (thought you nabbed a 1 off deal ram1992) is there a link posted somewhere that I missed? I checked eBay but did not see them... maybe sold out?
@Ram1992 had posted a link under another thread and when I went to purchase it said 1 left so prob was the last of them (n). They were directly from RC scratch and dent. Mine have very minor scratches on them but that's all.

Last edited:

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This was the link.

Clyde

Reaction score
@Ram1992 had posted a link under another thread and when I went to purchase it said 1 left so prob was the last of them (n). They were directly from RC scratch and dent. Mine have very minor scratches on them but that's all.
Yeah looks like they are gone... you guys scored
This was the link.

Yeah, looks like they are gone, thanks though.

You guys scored a great deal... I’ll have to keep my eyes open.

TH3JUICEMAN

Reaction score
Yeah looks like they are gone... you guys scored

Yeah, looks like they are gone, thanks though.

You guys scored a great deal... I’ll have to keep my eyes open.
I contacted them to see if they have anymore available. I’ll let you know what I hear.

Stevenc150

Reaction score
Is anyone running the forged Rough Country UCA's and if so do you like them?? Thinking about purchasing them but can't decide between RC or Readylift UCA's.
Fwiw OP...I had the same dillema & researched it for awhile before I put it on hold. Found this vid which had some interesting points. I know it is youbube after all, but good to see visual comp of RC & RL UCAs if nothing else

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Update:.

I replaced the Mopar lift UCAs with the older style RC UCAs (great deal on eBay) and angles look much better and I can say that the truck doesn't feel like it's on it's tiptoes anymore. Now that the geometry is closer to stock the truck def responds better on the road and doesn't feel as darty. Leaving the Mopar UCAs on would have been fine but I decided to swap them because I tow and the angle was a bit extreme when towing.
IMG_20200501_155356.jpg IMG_20200501_155418.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread