5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone looking for Ram upgrades for Black Friday?

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The Ram is getting nothing.... Spending cash on the new house (going to finish the basement) and cold weather clothing for me that I kind of need now. Brrr.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The Ram is getting nothing.... Spending cash on the new house (going to finish the basement) and cold weather clothing for me that I kind of need now. Brrr.
:) Just remember you can sleep in your Ram (and turn the heat on) but you can't ride in the house. That's the way it was explained to me when there seemed to be an imbalance between living conditions, vehicles and income.

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
:) Just remember you can sleep in your Ram (and turn the heat on) but you can't ride in the house. That's the way it was explained to me when there seemed to be an imbalance between living conditions, vehicles and income.
Ha, not about to become homeless. ;) The truck is doing just fine as is.

Jako

Reaction score
Ha, not about to become homeless. ;) The truck is doing just fine as is.
64 years old, 2 family house renovation (not finished, 41 years of ownership), built a house (in it 27 years, not finished and ready to start over). Basically I will be done before the "project's list". I enjoy the construction work BUT TODAY - I enjoy the ride home and back more. Three sons 28, 26 and 21 - there is no end in site. Gave up "tree stump removal" at 60, I believe I'm done with concrete at 64, just finished a 5 yd and 6 yd job in which I am now graced with my first hernia (hopefully last - see the surgeon Monday). I was looking at Fords and by chance stopped into a Ram dealership. I went about a 100' feet and was sold. 1 year of ownership and 11,000+ miles and smiles.

Best wishes and enjoy the "projects".
tree root Nicholas.JPG stump final.JPG

Last edited:

RichT

Reaction score
25% off entire site at Midland. Just grabbed an MXT275 for $112. ($150 on Amazon)

ZonaRam44

Reaction score
Pedal Commander is $50 off. They have a code on their website.

I'm looking for deals on the Undercover ultra flex tonneau cover if anyone has heard anything.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Pedal Commander is $50 off. They have a code on their website.

I'm looking for deals on the Undercover ultra flex tonneau cover if anyone has heard anything.
That’s a great deal. Awesome mod.

Turbo1895

Reaction score
Amazon has 15% off of all ReadyLift kits and parts right now. I am picking up the 2" leveling kit with UCA's for under $450. Looks like a pretty good deal!

Jako

Reaction score
Mopar Parts Surplus has free shipping through Dec 2nd. Use code FALLSHIP. I bought the wheelhouse liners and W2W side steps this summer from them with free shipping.
Thanks for the heads up. Ordered the matte black running boards for $390. Last year this time of year it was impossible to get these boards. Got fed up and put a $160 ebay set on for family members. They are doing well but look short and out of proportion for the truck. Ebay has a listing for the matte black sets for $350 (5 sets available), new take offs it seems.

1575248903163.png Ram running boards matte black Exterior_Image-4.jpg.image.1440.jpg
Thanks again.

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got the bed rug lower part only, I think it was maybe 10 or 20 bucks off at real truck . com .

Users who are viewing this thread