5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone looking for Ram upgrades for Black Friday?

Jigaloo

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone taking advantage of black Friday, and purchasing upgrades for their Ram?

If so, whatcha looking to buy and from where?

I'm looking to purchase wheels and tires. Not sure if there will any discounts on what I'm looking to purchase.

Thanks

Last edited:

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Winter tires on stock wheels and in coil rear air bags, just waiting on the tpms to arrive so I can get the tires mounted.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Headlight Revolution Supernova LED upgrade for my BigHorn’s halogens. Spendy bulbs, but 20% off.

John813

Reaction score
Been eyeing the exhaust setups but had some pricey items go bad in the house recently

Jigaloo

Reaction score
FWIW, ebay is offering 15% off your purchase(up to $100 saved) if you use their mobile app to complete the purchase.
PICKFAST is the code.
Ends at 8pm EST time tonight

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be buying my new wheels today!

CallMeChris

Reaction score
Winter tires on stock wheels and in coil rear air bags, just waiting on the tpms to arrive so I can get the tires mounted.

Do you have a part number for those coil bags? Had a set in my 14 ram and would like a set for this one for when I pull the camper.

RebelMike

Reaction score
Have been waiting to buy my Bedrug. Will be purchasing this weekend for sure.

GATORB8

Reaction score
I was looking for tire deals last night.
$70-100 manufacturer rebates look like the most common.
Best I saw was NTB buy 2 get 2 free, but nothing was included I would consider.
Was hoping for a killer deal on an AT in the 285/65 or 295/60 range, I'll post if I find anything.

surfingcrna

Reaction score
Discount tire had 10% rebate over this weekend and another 10% if you used their card.

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you have a part number for those coil bags? Had a set in my 14 ram and would like a set for this one for when I pull the camper.
Sure do. On the Suspension Connection website the part number is 60828HD. It is a Air Lift 1000 HD air bag kit. It shows for the ‘All New’ 2019 Ram 1500 excluding classic models so this obviously should be for the DT’s. I have waited for these to come out since purchasing my truck in July. However, I did not purchase these bags online, I am going to get them through my normal local truck accessory shop just because I prefer to buy everything I can through them instead of online. He contacted his supplier and said it may be a couple of weeks for delivery because they just came out as an all new product.

Gatornation9999

Reaction score
Keeping my eye on bed covers. I know tonneaufactoryoutlet.com has the Retrax covers discounted but interested to see if there are any further.

Joker4L

Reaction score
FWIW, ebay is offering 15% off your purchase(up to $100 saved) if you use their mobile app to complete the purchase.
PICKFAST is the code.
Ends at 8pm EST time tonight

I actually used this offer and purchased the OEM Console Safe and Weathertech mud flaps :) Saved me almost $50 bucks :D

Users who are viewing this thread