5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone in Western Canada have a front license plate mount

dukabor

Reaction score
Looking for a front licence plate mount for my 2020 sport…. Bought it in Alberta where we dont have front plates, and I am sure the dealers have plenty but none they are willing to part with without asking the Mopar $$… someone already paid for it with their truck grrrr…. Like the ‘take off’ running boards they are selling for retail $$

anyways, ill calm down, if anyone has one laying around, let me know!

VectorZ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm in Alaska and have one. You can have it for free, just pay the shipping. PM me if you're interested.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
do you have to have one? like will they pull you over and give you a ticket just because of it?

over here in commiefailnia we are legally required to have front plate but police don't really bother with it unless they pull you over for something else (ie: speeding, HOV lane violation) and depends on how they feel they can add that fix it ticket on or give you a warning. but if you don't give them a reason to stop you they don't care.

dukabor

Reaction score
do you have to have one? like will they pull you over and give you a ticket just because of it?

over here in commiefailnia we are legally required to have front plate but police don't really bother with it unless they pull you over for something else (ie: speeding, HOV lane violation) and depends on how they feel they can add that fix it ticket on or give you a warning. but if you don't give them a reason to stop you they don't care.
I do not need to have one, in Alberta we are only issues a front plate (at least for now) just looking to add a vanity type plate up front….

dukabor

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies, but I have found one…. Thanks Baumann6!!

Users who are viewing this thread