5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have Mopar part #'s for door handle & map pocket ambient led assy ?

mike_ct

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looking to ad the ambient led's to my interior door handles and map pockets..both areas have a rectangle recess where it would be installed..I know I could do with generic led's but was hoping for mopar part numbers..I couldn't find a breakdown of a 2019 door panel assy. on the usual mopar parts sites I use.

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You think there's wiring to those locations? Following

Jordan2929

Reaction score
I think you'd be better off going to the dealer, but this may help

Attachments

• techCONNECT Content.pdf
    1.5 KB · Views: 74
  • techCONNECT Content 2.pdf
    1.2 KB · Views: 43

th3duke

Reaction score
Looking to ad the ambient led's to my interior door handles and map pockets..both areas have a rectangle recess where it would be installed..I know I could do with generic led's but was hoping for mopar part numbers..I couldn't find a breakdown of a 2019 door panel assy. on the usual mopar parts sites I use.

If you find a kit please let us know, I would be interested if it isn't too expensive. I know that @jamesfg has a write up on adding ambient lighting for his Rebel (this will likely be my summer project). :)

jamesfg

Reaction score
I couldn't find anything on the interweb to get the parts. In addition your going to run into an issue with pocket above the door handle as there is no indentation on where the LED should be located. It's way less expensive to just DIY it plus you can add more lights if you want to.

mike_ct

Ram Guru
Reaction score
interesting, I didn't pull the door handle, but I do see a rectangular hole above the door handle, and also above the map pocket areas..are you saying it doesn't go thru though?

jamesfg

Reaction score
interesting, I didn't pull the door handle, but I do see a rectangular hole above the door handle, and also above the map pocket areas..are you saying it doesn't go thru though?

Post up a pix would ya?

Users who are viewing this thread