5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have any feedback on Kuhmo Crugen HT51?

dannymcd

Reaction score
I'm looking for tires. I want to go up to a 60 or 65 profile, but I also want them to be well behaved on the highway. I seen these and they seem to have good reviews. Just looking for any personal experience with them.

dannymcd

Reaction score
If I were you, I would buy the Michelin Defender LTX M/S if available. There is no better tire in this tire category.
Yeah I was looking at those as well but they are about double the cost and the high mileage rating just makes me think they ride like concrete. I put about 30k/yr on my truck and in the past have gone for grippier tires that give a better ride over long life.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Yeah I was looking at those as well but they are about double the cost and the high mileage rating just makes me think they ride like concrete. I put about 30k/yr on my truck and in the past have gone for grippier tires that give a better ride over long life.
The Michelin's ride very smooth and quiet...they are excellent tires and I can promise you they do not ride like concrete or I'd never bought them.

Users who are viewing this thread