5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have an oem truck ?

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Meaning one that how you got it is how it is ? I mean nothing and I do mean nothing extra has been added. It seems I’ve never met a vehicle stock, yet I have several friends who have never adde anything to the vehicles they’ve purchased lol. If I had stayed stock, that Ram would be paid off right now, not that it can’t be. :)

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Meaning one that how you got it is how it is ? I mean nothing and I do mean nothing extra has been added. It seems I’ve never met a vehicle stock, yet I have several friends who have never adde anything to the vehicles they’ve purchased lol. If I had stayed stock, that Ram would be paid off right now, not that it can’t be. :)
Hmm...does it count if I can swap everything back to stock in an hour? And do bolt-on accessories really count?

Mr. Hindsight

Reaction score
Mine is exactly the way it came. I have thought about tinting the front windows but it is a lease, so I’m not interested in putting too much money into it. I think the $70 for tint would be ok tho.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Lol yes I truly mean one that is still as it came off the lot. :)

tigercat74

Reaction score
I was going to say mine because I’ve only had it for a month but I’ve put in Weathertech floor liners.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Mine is still exactly how I bought it on halloween. I will be adding a tonneau cover and side steps soon though, so it's not gonna be this way for much longer.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I do not do mods to my trucks. My 99, 03, and 15 are factory stock. The 03 has a Cap and the 99 and 15 are setup for the bed extender and have had a truck tool box in them. That's it. Just gas and maintenance.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just added tint, bed cover, step rails, but otherwise stock. I guess you can count the xpel on the front end but it's pretty much invisible.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I did mod, lol they all had a bed cover on...I don't count them since bed steps, covers, and extendertdiveder cone from factory.

I think of mods I think of superchargers, lift kits, bumpers, hoods, tint, paint, and wheels/tires different than stock.

Mine does have a scat pack bee emblem in the window...makes it faster lol

GRAYWOLF

Reaction score
Mine is, except for the oil (changed twice).

These crap *** Nexen tires have to go, soon!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine is completely stock and I love it.

JF19Longhorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mines stock except for a screen protector my wife put on the massive screen on the dash. ..but I just got her Dec 30th. Bak MX4 should be in Tuesday, color matched mirror caps coming in shortly after that, and tint will soon follow.

rlc2020

Reaction score
I feel that a tonneau cover is a must have and decent floor mats. Both could be ordered from the factory so I could be happy with a completely stock truck. I used to mod like crazy, but I'm getting sick of spending all that money every time I buy something new. My next truck will be 100% stock except for what I mentioned above.

bfp9

Reaction score
I blew out three of the Dueler stock tires so I replaced the tires with K02s but other than that, the Tonneau came with the truck as did the tints. So yeah, it’s stock. For now....25k miles stock isn’t bad for me though. I’ve got another car that the body is just about the only stock thing on it.

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I blew out three of the Dueler stock tires so I replaced the tires with K02s but other than that, the Tonneau came with the truck as did the tints. So yeah, it’s stock. For now....25k miles stock isn’t bad for me though. I’ve got another car that the body is just about the only stock thing on it.
I'm curious how you blew out three tires?

ErikNJ

Reaction score
Mine is all stock. I’m happy with it stock too. The only thing I plan to add is a tonneau cover at some point. I have a weather guard toolbox from my last truck that I never installed - not sure I’ll put it on the new one though.

I’ve had one issue with the stock Bridgestone tires and if there’s another, I may swap those for same size, but more durable tires.

Users who are viewing this thread