5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have a Mufflex kit in your ‘19?

Big Boozer

Reaction score
I don’t see the point in replacing the same stainless steel with the same stainless steel so I’m looking at this Mufflex kit. I’ve only seen videos for the aggressive model, curious how the others sound and how this product is overall. Thanks

b19b410cab2f840daace29a4e8345c17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
At least a couple members here have done the Mufflex if you search you should find it BUT this is what you should go with IMO if you are just doing a muffler swap. You can order directly or their eBay site.

Lots of threads here discussing it. Members live it.

Kxlexus

Reaction score
I found it about a$100 cheaper to go to a local muffler shop and have them weld in a Magnaflow. You will end up with a much better install since it will be welded instead of clamped

Firebird

Reaction score
Yes, I just installed it last week. This is the second time ordering from them, and I’m quite pleased

badassbaldie

Reaction score
I have the Mufflex muffler delete (straight pipe) on my '19 Rebel and absolutely love it!

It is definitely a more aggressive sound but not your typical "straight pipe annoying". The 2019 stock exhaust has 3 resonators so eliminating the muffler all together isn't bad. I think I would have been disappointed had I gone with the 14" magnaflow setup.

At normal cruising speeds, the stock tire hum (Rebel) is more noticeable than the exhaust. Now when you open up the throttle...that's a different story. I wouldn't have it any other way.

FWIW, I had the Mufflex 14" on my 2015 Sport and the drone was terrible. The muffler delete on my 2019 sounds much better. I think I paid $215 shipped. Took less than an hour to install.

Hope this helps.

Mark313

Reaction score
I have the Mufflex. 1i inch. Nice sound to it!

Users who are viewing this thread