5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else???

socalboy951

Reaction score
Anyone else have a wobble at 65+. Im wanting to lift and put different rims on im wondering if the wobble will go away??

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
More information on the vehicle you have would be helpful. How is the toe on your vehicle?

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
No. When's the list time you balanced and rotated the tires? More info would help.

2020 Bighorn Night Edition, 5.7 Hemi w/eTorque

LakesAZ

Reaction score
I don't have a wobble at any speed but I did have it in one of my other vehicles. Which was fixed with a Road Force Balance at Discount Tire.

socalboy951

Reaction score
More information on the vehicle you have would be helpful. How is the toe on your vehicle?
Its a 2019 bighorn and feels wobbly in the stearing wheel when i get upto 65 to 75. I have only had the truck for 5 months it does have 23k miles

socalboy951

Reaction score
I don't have a wobble at any speed but I did have it in one of my other vehicles. Which was fixed with a Road Force Balance at Discount Tire.
I may have to try that whats the going rate for a road force balance??

GRB60

Reaction score
First, verify that tire pressures are correct and equal. Next, inspect the tires for unusual wear that might indicate an alignment issue. Next would be balancing. After that, rotate the tires and see if the wobble changes, which would suggest a tire problem, perhaps a broken belt. If it doesn't move that suggests the truck so get the alignment checked.
Good luck.

nburd

Reaction score
Get your tires Road Force balanced. If it’s tire related it will find it and correct it or tell you that you have a bad tire or wheel. Many Ram dealers do it and some tire shops. They use a Hunter M9000 balancer and it’s always a perfect balance.

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone else have a wobble at 65+. Im wanting to lift and put different rims on im wondering if the wobble will go away??
I had all kinds of vibration issues and wobbles, replace many front end parts, many parts with no fix, after multiple attempts to fix it. With no fix😩🤷🏻‍♂️ I pressured them to buy it back and they did, I was starting to file my lemon law case! Good luck, no fix, mine was a 19, I’ve read people still having same issues with the 2021’s. I hope mine won’t have that problem again!

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had all kinds of vibration issues and wobbles, replace many front end parts, many parts with no fix, after multiple attempts to fix it. With no fix😩🤷🏻‍♂️ I pressured them to buy it back and they did, I was starting to file my lemon law case! Good luck, no fix, mine was a 19, I’ve read people still having same issues with the 2021’s. I hope mine won’t have that problem again!
Mine was even felt at lower speeds, so bad my side mirrors would be pointing towards the ground. I had to readjust every few days and tilt them back upwards. I was the only person who ever drove this truck at home!

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I paid $10 per wheel, $40 total at my local Discount Tire.
I had 7 tire balances in under 8000 miles, they tried telling me that was normal😩 even after road force balance, it was out of balance in 200 miles, truck never went off road or never hit curb or anything!

Users who are viewing this thread