5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody with On Board Air in the 2019 "All New"?

colo-pr

Reaction score
Im looking to install onboard air, already bought a 5gal long air tank and still looking where to put it, so far in the bed is winning because I did not found enought space under the truck yet. I have the Laramie Offroad version which has a bunch of skid plates but so far nothing. Did you installed any solution? DYI even better, any pictures so I can take an idea? I noticed that in the bed walls there are some pre-made holes I assume for a type of railling system, I wonder how I can use those holes to put a piece of something to attach the air tank there. Will be perfect if i can pass a screw and fit a washer and bolt in the other side but I dont know if is a place that I can reach.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Im looking to install onboard air, already bought a 5gal long air tank and still looking where to put it, so far in the bed is winning because I did not found enought space under the truck yet. I have the Laramie Offroad version which has a bunch of skid plates but so far nothing. Did you installed any solution? DYI even better, any pictures so I can take an idea? I noticed that in the bed walls there are some pre-made holes I assume for a type of railling system, I wonder how I can use those holes to put a piece of something to attach the air tank there. Will be perfect if i can pass a screw and fit a washer and bolt in the other side but I dont know if is a place that I can reach.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

This might be beyond what you are thinking:
https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/onboard-air-install-final-piece-is-here.1931/

DarkKn1ght

Reaction score
Is there any room to mount it on the frame rails without removing anything? I'm debating something similar. I want to run an ARB dual compressor setup without any tanks.

Users who are viewing this thread