5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody notice there's finally a Mopar factory exhaust for the new 2019 Ram 1500?

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’ll take better photos when I am not so sore, and I’m on leveled ground. I added all black lug nuts to stay with the theme.

W13NY

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah I like those - thought about doing everything black on my Billet Silver but decided to save myself the money and keep the chrome accents and limited wheels lol

PorBoy

Reaction score
^^^ No worries, I still would like to do a set of 22” oem wheels paired with 35” tires but I’ve got plenty of time. Tomorrow I’ll do a for sale posting on my other wheels that I just took off.

Trfnj74

Reaction score
$250, dang is it coming via first class via United ?

It didn't state what type, I saw $250 and was like no way! I found another that was $78. I'll wait on your impressions before I take the plunge.

PorBoy

Reaction score
As soon as I have it picked up and installed, I’ll do a review on it for you folks.

PorBoy

Reaction score
I got it from my local dealer and they matched the $1168 price with tax.

BeauxXL1200

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had a Ford Touring cat back on my 2015 Mustang GT. It actually was manufactured by Borla. I wonder if this OEM cat back is manufactured by an exhaust company that we might recognize?

PorBoy

Reaction score
I also have my dealership looking into obtaining a set of Mopar 5” tips to go along with this exhaust.

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
*******Hey everyone in 5th gen Ramville*******Breaking News******** Here is spy photo of PorBoy 's truck from the rear end that has never been seen before. Not sure if there is any exhaust back pressure left after these extreme mods. LMAO... :ROFLMAO: :p:D:cool: Many thanks to Danielle19 who's superb photoshop skills created this view of his truck(y) from my goofball request. IMG_3020.jpg I hope all of you get a chuckle out of it. Maybe a custom license plate "PIPEORGAN" :ROFLMAO:

PorBoy

Reaction score
Lol I’m dying laughing over here. My wife just punished me from buying a new set of wheels because once again another exhaust system. At this rate I’ll need more trucks to utilize all of the parts I’ve got sitting. This was a wonderful way to prepare myself for Mother’s Day. :)

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lol I’m dying laughing over here. My wife just punished me from buying a new set of wheels because once again another exhaust system. At this rate I’ll need more trucks to utilize all of the parts I’ve got sitting. This was a wonderful way to prepare myself for Mother’s Day. :)
I am glad you are a good sport. My wife constantly tells me I'm only happy when I'm picking on somebody, tickling/teasing grandkids, dog, her, YOU, etc. :rolleyes: ;)

Last edited:

PorBoy

Reaction score
I’m always trying to be upbeat and never let things get to me. I’m enjoying my life and the things that I am able to do mod wise. Now if I were wiser I would put down the credit card and back away from the purchases lol.

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m always trying to be upbeat and never let things get to me. I’m enjoying my life and the things that I am able to do mod wise. Now if I were wiser I would put down the credit card and back away from the purchases lol.
Good for you! Thats the way to enjoy life. Do the UPS, FedEx, and Amazon delivery guys get invited to Thanksgiving dinner as part of the family? :ROFLMAO:

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I can't imagine the Mopar even coming close to a Borla or Magnaflow. I'd cross it off my list and not think twice.

Users who are viewing this thread