5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody know where I can purchase a replacement Factory Mopar soft folding tonneau cover Latch ?

MValdez

Ram Guru
Reaction score
While driving today with my Factory Soft top tonneau cover in its folded position one of the securing latches snapped on me and Rather than having to replace the entire cover I am reaching out to anyone who can provide me with a link / product # for a replacement latch. (If they even exist)? Pictures below show the part I am talking about.
20180908_122000.jpg 20180830_194000.jpg

hemirob

Reaction score

Tonneau Cover Latch - Mopar (68371923AC)​

You google the part number or take it to your Dealer, I know, because one of mine broke and had to be replaced.

MValdez

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Tonneau Cover Latch - Mopar (68371923AC)​

You google the part number or take it to your Dealer, I know, because one of mine broke and had to be replaced.
I'm gonna stick 2 Thumbs way up high in the air for you Hemirob, you are the man! I Thank you sincerely as I was unsuccessful searching for it on my own. And Mopar, You can stick your thumbs way up your a**! -- $58.86 -- Duh

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
While driving today with my Factory Soft top tonneau cover in its folded position one of the securing latches snapped on me and Rather than having to replace the entire cover I am reaching out to anyone who can provide me with a link / product # for a replacement latch. (If they even exist)? Pictures below show the part I am talking about.
Sorry for the trouble, @MValdez. Please do not hesitate to send us a PM if you are in need of any additional support while addressing this with your Ram dealer.

Mark
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread