5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody add tow hooks?

Shots

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Or you can buy knock-offs from Amazon, Ebay or some other vendor for under $100 with the bezels. Many of the reviews I read of the knock-offs was that they were the same except the paint wasn't so good on those. For $50 extra it was worth buying OEM, but for $100+ you may be better off ordering the knock-off and repainting them before you install them. Just a suggestion for anyone who missed the bus before the price increase.

drumminj

Reaction score
I found out today Mopar changed how they're selling the hooks. My previous cart had everything in it, hooks and bezels, for $157/shipped. Now they're wanting you to buy each hook separate, plus two bolts, and then the bezels. $78.87*2, $6.35*2, $11.35 plus shipping and tax. ~$216 today. I've tried four Mopar stores and they all gave the same cancelation email about the change. Hopefully you bought it before they screwed up their pricing.
Maybe it's just not reflected on the website, but did you try moparonlineperformance.com? They still show the DTTOWHOOKBLK part/package with both hooks and the bolts. The bezel kit is DTTOWBEZELKIT

Users who are viewing this thread