5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any way to turn (all)Headlamps off?

TAK

Reaction score
I have not found a way to turn off all the headlamps off ...unless I shut the engine off. There is a reason for wanting to be in a stealth mode, however its really too long and boring to explain.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I have not found a way to turn off all the headlamps off ...unless I shut the engine off. There is a reason for wanting to be in a stealth mode, however its really too long and boring to explain.
It would help if we knew what year, model, trim, etc you have. Please add that to your signature so we can help you.

• Wow
Reactions: TAK

arptsprt

Reaction score
I’ve been researching the same thing and my conclusion is without the aftermarket tool like the Tazer DT, it is not possible with the stock factory settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This used to work on older vehicles but try putting the parking break on just a touch?

Ppkaprince98

Reaction score
I noticed that also. Since my headlights are also my DRL’s you have to go into the settings and turn off the drl, then when you rotate the headlight knob left they will turn off. Not sure how to have both though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fsjosh

Reaction score
Another thread that discusses this further.

Spoiler alert: No.

Reactions: TAK

redneck

Reaction score
ok im looking to do the something different i want all on hi,low,fog i know on my gmc sierra i used a jumper wire on the hi & low beam relays with a diode. & all lights would run with out hurting the bcm. has any one done this on a 1500

Users who are viewing this thread