5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any options out for rock rails/sliders yet?

Reaction score
When will these begin shipping?
We are shipping now. Each set is made to order. They are made by hand, so it takes about 5 days to make and then obviously shipping depends on where you are located. Ships freight. If you're anywhere near DFW, We could meet and install, Houston, OK City, Arkansas, Let me know. Best to hit us up on the FB page.

TheHound

Reaction score
Those aren't true sliders or rock rails. Won't support the weight of the truck. Look good though (y)

Having said that. I may still get them as I never plan on sliding or pivoting this truck against rocks. Better protection then your typical nerf step bar for sure.
I have them and can say they work decent enough to protect the lowers. They certainly won't take really hard hits as they are not bolted to frame, but they do decent and I have cautiously slid across several rocks with them and turned out ok.

TheHound

Reaction score
No kidding! I swiped a short concrete wall with my 19’ ram with 1,000 miles on it. After waiting over a month for Mopar to get the parts to my body shop it’s finally starting to get fixed. I can’t stress the importance of protecting rocker panels, it’s crazy expensive to get repaired!
View attachment 37797
View attachment 37796
Can you provide a general cost you paid for this?

2020GraniteBH

Reaction score
We are shipping now. Each set is made to order. They are made by hand, so it takes about 5 days to make and then obviously shipping depends on where you are located. Ships freight. If you're anywhere near DFW, We could meet and install, Houston, OK City, Arkansas, Let me know. Best to hit us up on the FB page.
Awesome thank you!

traveller09

Reaction score

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Our sliders are currently available for local purchase pick up in Gilbert AZ. We are working on crate options and freight shipping options to offer nationwide soon. This is a 2019 Rebel with a 33 Gallon Tank.
DS Powder coated slider installed front view.jpg PS Slider Finished Under View.jpg PS Slider Finished Rear View.jpg

B-Rebel

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread