5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Lift Options for the Air Suspension?

gilla81

Reaction score
I was wondering this as well. Is it possible to lift a truck with the air suspension?

DirtNazzty

Reaction score
I was wondering this as well. Is it possible to lift a truck with the air suspension?
Yes BDS has a lift for the air ride... I believe rough country just came out with one for it awhile back as well.. Plenty of guys running lifts the factory air bags

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

clazer

Reaction score
Wow, my mistake earlier. I thought that was a sarcastic question coming from someone with over 2000 posts. There are dozens of threads on leveling and lifting air suspension trucks. Revel, Daystar, BDS, Rough Country all have kits for these trucks ranging from mild to high. And many members posting about them.

dop

Reaction score
Currently waiting for the BDS 4" air ride lift to ship mine out. Can't wait! Apparently BDS is on backorder, so if you want it, order now.

Glrich3

Reaction score
Just checking to see if anyone has lifted a truck with the factory air suspension.

b04db49483a83fed35ec389522016a4d.jpg

4” BDS W Air Ride on my 19 Rebel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glrich3

Reaction score
Thanks! Kit was 2411.49 and the install was just under $1100 and that included the alignment w/ mount and balance

Caulk Boss

Reaction score
Thanks! Kit was 2411.49 and the install was just under $1100 and that included the alignment w/ mount and balance

BEAUTIFUL.. what are your wheel and tire specs?

Users who are viewing this thread