5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Issues with Tazer DT 18.2.6 Firmware and 2023 Ram 1500 Big Horn Night Edition?

donkusmaximus

Reaction score
I know that the InMoNav on UConnect 5 has issues. I emailed TAZER and they said they are having issues on UC5 and look for the next firmware as they are working on it. Other than that no issues.

I have UConnect 5. Good to know this info, thanks. Maybe this latest run of CEL and DTC codes is because I enabled InMoNav recently, so maybe I'll disable InMoNav and leave the rest of my selected functions enabled.
  • Unmarried
  • KillByFob = Enabled
  • InMoNav = Enabled edit: change back to Disabled
  • AutoFold = Enabled
  • AmberDRL = Both

1923bob

Reaction score
Got a follow-up reply from Z Automotive re: the U103C-00 code.

Not sure what "also related" means, but it sounds like having the TazerDT and a kill switch both ("also related"?) may trigger the CEL and throw the U103C-00 code.

One thing I have to say about Z Automotive: they are giving good communication with support and aren't making excuses or dismissing my questions. They are owning up to the fact the CEL will be triggered and DTC codes will be thrown with the TazerDT and it's expected.
They always seem to be helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread