5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any idea on crash test ratings and EPA numbers?

cwelect1

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Wondering if anyone knows when we should expect official EPA numbers and Crash Test Ratings?

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The crash test ratings will come from the IIHS and it’s whenever they get around to testing the truck it could be several months or longer. EPA ratings should be coming any time now.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just checked the EPA's website, fueleconomy.gov. The 2019 Ram 1500 with the regular 5.7 Hemi has indeed been rated at 15MPG city, 22MPG highway and 17MPG combined. The 4x4 is rated at 15MPG city, 21MPG highway and 17MPG combined. There are no numbers up yet for the eTorque equipped models or the V6 at this time.
(see attachment)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 6.11.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 6.11.29 PM.png
    83.2 KB · Views: 117
D

Deleted member103

Hey CW, I can't speak much about Boston's Area 51, and I'm sworn to secrecy on the matter of "crash test Results" - because, unfortunately my "Buddy," a Crash test Dummy Volunteer, got "Hammered" while on his last test route and is no longer available for comment . . .
1f604.png

1f61c.png

icon_lol.gif
. . .
I shouldn't be "laughing," they put him in the trash compacter for "recycling" -- hmmm maybe someday in the "Future" we too can be "recycled" ? Maybe in 2060 the 9th Generation Ram will be AWESOME !
263a.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online