5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any autoenginuity / witech users have any interesting finds to share?

mike_ct

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I realize a security bypass is required, but on my previous ram trucks, there were lots of fun things and tweaks you could change with autoenginuity, some of which were very useful. TPMS thresholds, headlight behavior, ANC equalization curve, gear ratio, there's even a vehicle config for fuel tank size. Wondering if anyone has been in and looked at the vehicle config options on a 19.

Wesalexleft

Reaction score
Following up on this...any reviews/comments on AutoEnginuity? Coming to 2019 Ram 1500 DT from an Audi, where VCDS was a godsend for maintenence, diagnosis, and repair. With a SGM Bypass, is it worth the Autoenginuity investment? I also have a 2018 Jeep JK, so I would have that benefit also.

Any reviews appreciated.

Wesalexleft

Reaction score
Any autoenginuity updates now that it’s been a while? Their site now mentions another “service package required”

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Any autoenginuity updates now that it’s been a while? Their site now mentions another “service package required”
I believe there was about a year ago for the FCA family. I don’t like using autoenginuity, at least for making changes, because it has a knack for corrupting BCM files.

Users who are viewing this thread