5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another side mirror thread, but not the common issue

19RebelZ

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone here has any experience with “tint” side mirrors? Even in a truck, I get blinded. I’ve never seen so many cars/trucks/vans that seem to have one headlight low beam and one headlight high beam at the same time as I have in NC. Different manufacturers tint/sim side view mirrors, and I would like to duplicate that if possible/worth it. Thanks

MN5241

Reaction score
On my Laramie, in the "controls" menu there is a setting for "Mirror Dimmer". It doesn't appear to be on be default. Not sure if its the same for all mirrors across the line. But this does turn the auto dimming for all three mirrors.

19RebelZ

Reaction score
On my Laramie, in the "controls" menu there is a setting for "Mirror Dimmer". It doesn't appear to be on be default. Not sure if its the same for all mirrors across the line. But this does turn the auto dimming for all three mirrors.
Yeah I don’t think that’s applicable to my rebel with tow mirrors, heck probably not with the regular mirrors either on the rebel. All I seem to have is the rear view dim

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My build sheet on Rebel has drivers side dim along with rear view dim also but they are just the normal mirrors not the towing ones.

My current 2014 Outdoorsman had all 3 that dim.

Users who are viewing this thread