5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Ohian

Jallenb11

Reaction score
Joined a few days ago, just getting around to checking things out. From Sandusky, Ohio and purchased a 2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn, Quad cab, Level 2, sport appearance, granite crystal. Pretty happy so far with the exceptions of the wheels/tires. Got the optional 20x9 chrome clads but they got the wrong ones. Wanted the WRKs but got WRDs. No biggie but a little disappointed. Looking forward to learning and helping out if I can. This is my 7th Ram/Dodge, I tend to wander off but always return.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome, you may be getting the better gas mileage on the forum with a lighter truck. Let us know (theres a few mpg threads active) how you are doing. Several 3.92 owners are way down like 12 mpg combined fuelly but that could be them taking advantage of the gearing and the hemi...

If you qualify for the Allstate $250 rebate check (search forum) by having a non-fca vehicle also in the family, apply for it. Theres no spam marketing, just a check for $250 in about 6 weeks.

Hope that you enjoy your truck!

PorBoy

Reaction score
Welcome, exactly which wheels are you referring to getting as opposed to what you wanted please ?

Patsy1099

Reaction score

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on your new 2020 Ram Big Horn. When you get a chance, post some pictures of your truck so we can see your wheels.

Jallenb11

Reaction score
These are the ones I got. 2c0b941ba14fbbbfa03ea111eda629a3.jpg
These are the ones I wanted. 12.jpg
I think the 1st ones look too much like JC Whitney 59.95 covers.

Users who are viewing this thread