5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Newbie

yup ram

Reaction score
Hi All,

Ordered my 2022 Laramie Night Edition earlier this month. Most pertinent details can be found in my sig. I've been driving a Chevy Malibu 🥱 for the past 7 years so this will be a big change for me as I've never daily driven a truck, nor ordered a new vehicle. The anticipation is already pretty intense.

I definitely plan to customize it a bit. Likely CAI, exhaust, rear sway bar, maybe a few subtle appearance modifications... That Tazer DT device also seems like something I want to get my hands on as well. Just need to do a bit more reading up on it here. Also hoping to find a way to implement BSM at some point. This forum has a wealth of knowledge and has already proven helpful throughout the ordering process. Hopefully I can pay it forward some day. Thank you all!

Ordered Ram.jpg

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats! Sounds like you have already done some extensive research on what you want to do to make it your own.

Users who are viewing this thread