5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another New Colorado Ram

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Congrats let me ask you, is the reason for the ReadyLift is that’s truly what you want, or is that you feel the only brand available right now ? Don’t get me wrong as I am in way bashing this lift, just curious as to your choice. Saw a blacked out one with a ReadyLift and 35” tires yesterday at the dealership. Looked great but they were waiting for some kind of module for it.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congratulations on the new Ram...the Granite Crystal looks great. Looking forward to seeing it after the lift.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Great looking BigHorn, love it w the sport package, welcome!

BMXDAD

Reaction score
Congrats let me ask you, is the reason for the ReadyLift is that’s truly what you want, or is that you feel the only brand available right now ? Don’t get me wrong as I am in way bashing this lift, just curious as to your choice. Saw a blacked out one with a ReadyLift and 35” tires yesterday at the dealership. Looked great but they were waiting for some kind of module for it.
The Ready Lift seems to be a good option right now, I guess we will see other offerings at SEMA. I like the quality of RL and the fact it is made in the US. I also feel the price is good after having many other trucks in the past that had lifts that cost much more. I can’t wait to see what happens at SEMA. I wonder what module they were waiting for?

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome.

Good luck with your truck. These 5th Gens look great lifted

Thanks for joining us

Users who are viewing this thread