5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another issue with my Ram. A/C whining noise

ProdigyDude

Reaction score
I’ve heard this noise for a while but it seems to go away and is only an issue when setting the a/c to colder temperatures. I don’t know when I’ll find the time to take it in since Saturdays they don’t work on a/c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’ve heard this noise for a while but it seems to go away and is only an issue when setting the a/c to colder temperatures. I don’t know when I’ll find the time to take it in since Saturdays they don’t work on a/c

Hi ProdigyDude,

If you do end up addressing this with your dealer, please be sure to let us know via private message. We are more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of support for that process.

Mark
RamCares

Ricardowelch

Reaction score
I’ve heard this noise for a while but it seems to go away and is only an issue when setting the a/c to colder temperatures. what happens if you overcharge your car ac? Visit AutoGuysLand to get more info. I don’t know when I’ll find the time to take it in since Saturdays they don’t work on a/c

You can try to take a look at the A/C Compressor.

Users who are viewing this thread