5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

another dash cam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I might be an outlier but I like having a screen. When someone is tailgating me I touch the dashcam button and it lights up. Magically the tailgater backs off.

Really? It seems like most people wouldn't even know what it was, if they could see it at all.

I'm looking forward to some reviews on this forum. Form factor has been a big reason I haven't pulled the trigger on a dashcam. I'm a minimalist, so crap stuck to the windshield or dash would drive me nuts.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Only 3 reviews? Seems like you'd be a beta tester....

I'll stick with the proven Viofo A129 that was easy to install and not to noticeable...

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Really? It seems like most people wouldn't even know what it was, if they could see it at all.

I'm looking forward to some reviews on this forum. Form factor has been a big reason I haven't pulled the trigger on a dashcam. I'm a minimalist, so crap stuck to the windshield or dash would drive me nuts.

This… hate a bunch of crap hanging on my windshield and just screams break into me. Not a issue for most but for somebody like me that stays in hotels most of the year I don’t more attention drawn to my truck and mainly the reason I gotta have parking mode especially after some idiot hit me several months ago. Keep this thread alive I’m sure it”ll benefit enough of us around here that want similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread