5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Android Auto not working

Reaction score
I wanted to chime in here as well and let you all know that the clearing the cache trick worked perfectly for me. I found y'all through google as soon as this happened to me. The only thing I did differently was I rebooted the phone after clearing the cache because it still didn't work after I cleared it. I've got a Note10.

Paul32730

Reaction score
Was having the same issues. 2018 Big Horn. I ordered the new version of the media hub - Mopar part # 68328704AD (replaced 68328704AC) and replaced it today. Works perfectly. I found it online for $101.00. My dealer wanted $154.00 and didn't have it in stock.

fire23south

Reaction score
This is what I did, just yesterday. My phone connected through Bluetooth, tapped the phone icon then tapped pairing then tap smartphone protection manager and tapped my phone from the liste and selected enable Android audio.

hope that works for you it was frustrating for me not being able to use Android auto for a while.
This just worked for me. My android auto stopped working all of a sudden.

Users who are viewing this thread