5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazing leather work quality

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I just checked my stitching and it is amazing on a post COVID assembled truck 7/22 shipped 7/24, orderd 6/18. Actually the whole truck is without any build quality issues and i have scoured this forum during the order process (6/18) and delivery of my truck. I feel for the issues I read on this forum but I believe RAM owners have a great resource in Ram Owners Group and RAM cares to help in even the smallest of issues. Bring these issues however small or large to this forum and Mopar and Ram cares. Keep in mind Sterling Heights Assembly Plant(SHAP) was made for the 5th gen Ram (according to what my dealer told me) and they have plenty of pride in the product they produce. These are very expensive vehicles so every owner is entitled to complete satisfaction in the truck they bought. What iI can say from my experience with Ram compared to Ford and Chevys i have owned, My Ram experience, going back to my 2010 , has been much better than the other two automakers
Agreed.

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This does seem to be an unusual defect that somehow made it past QC.

Definitely not the norm.

Users who are viewing this thread