5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alpine speakers

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for chiming in, I’ll definitely run the crossover then for the front doors. The resistors should be sufficient for the dash speakers according to support at crutchfield. I’ll probably get a 4 channel amp in time but hopefully this is good enough for the money now, thanks for everyone’s help!
Yeah, seems like you got it all figured out. Good luck

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
wanted to thank you guys for the help with installing my infinity reference speakers! I apologize for jacking the OP's thread here. it was a little tough getting the crossovers mounted in the front doors while clearing the windows, but got it figured out. even on the 6 speaker base system, theres a huge difference after installing these speakers (component woofers in the front, 2 ways in the rear, and dash speakers). Obviously an amp would make it even better and that may come in time, but for now and for around $350 (on sale at crutchfield currently), i am more than happy with this set up. the bass in those components THUMPS

Shives

Reaction score
If you are interested I am getting ready to pull all of the alpine speakers out of my new 2019 Limited as I do not like it at all.
(2 F door, 2 R door, 2 dash, amp and sub. I will make you a sweet deal!
Do you have the factory sub box you would be letting go? I want to screw around with that and see if I can mount a 10 back with a spacer ring, stuffing, and mild sub amp with sub control..

cwhelan13

Reaction score
Do you have the factory sub box you would be letting go? I want to screw around with that and see if I can mount a 10 back with a spacer ring, stuffing, and mild sub amp with sub control..
I’m interested in those speakers!

crescentfresh

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry to necrobump this post. I have a 2019 Rebel with the alpine speakers (and 12" infotainment if that matters). One of the speakers in the door sounds like the cone might be damaged. There's a bit of a rattling with certain bass notes. Where might I find the exact speaker that's used in the door so I can try to replace it?

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry to necrobump this post. I have a 2019 Rebel with the alpine speakers (and 12" infotainment if that matters). One of the speakers in the door sounds like the cone might be damaged. There's a bit of a rattling with certain bass notes. Where might I find the exact speaker that's used in the door so I can try to replace it?
A new Alpine 6x9 speaker is 20 bucks....
I'd just get a new one

Part #: 05064358AB

Users who are viewing this thread