5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All weather mats

rondog69

Reaction score
Right on. Cant really beat the price. They look good too! I've had mine since Oct '18 and they have zero wear.
Yes, very good price, not to mention I had an Amazon gift card so came out to be $102 after taxes. I think I can call this a win. Thanks for everyones input, I am loving this forum already.

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got my Mopar mats installed last night and I'm very happy. Because I keep a dog cage on the back floor I wanted the mats to go as close to the under seat floor bin as possible to help control dog hair and dirt. I typically have the seats up in the stowed position. Doing this, the back mats do not snap in. I kept my oem carpeted mats underneath so that if I have passengers in the back and it is dry out, I'll take the cage and the rubber mats out quickly and I should have a clean floor. My rubber mats in the front will stay snapped in and I stored my carpeted mats for whenever I sell. Thanks all for feedback on the mopars.

Sonnie

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if these will fit the rear with the underseat compartment storage?

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm sorry... I was referring to the Mopar mats discussed in the last few posts. I did confirm they fit... our local dealer actually has them in stock.

Yes, I posted images of mine months ago. I love them.

cdn.tbird

Reaction score
I just got the ones with the red Ram's head. Found a dealership in Canada that has great pricing even with shipping (Yes, I know how strange that sounds).

STR

Reaction score
The Mopar mats came w/my Rebel. I was pleasantly surprised by their fit, finish, and quality. They don’t have the high walls like Husky or WeatherTech, which I’ve had in other vehicles over the years, but I still prefer the Mopar version for overall appearance and protection. Definitely recommend (y)

RAMEN

Reaction score
I just got the ones with the red Ram's head. Found a dealership in Canada that has great pricing even with shipping (Yes, I know how strange that sounds).

Please share the source

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaEngineer

Reaction score
I got the Mopar ones and they are excellent. We have weather tech in my wife’s Acadia and these are much better

Bengel

Reaction score
Please share the source. I am in Canada and need a set

RAMEN

Reaction score
Also in Canada and ordered mine here:

They charge for shipping but I chose pick up option in Hamilton ON

My bad, I meant here:

RAMEN

Reaction score
Part number 82215422AD

Sale right now $136

RAMEN

Reaction score
Pretty sure it is the whole kit - will be picking it up on Wednesday so will confirm

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
You better get them while you still can. FCA announced a recall on the all-weather mats last week, so I imagine they'll have dealers stop selling them without modifying them. Here's a link to one of many threads about the recall...

Users who are viewing this thread