5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All weather mats

DSGCobra

Reaction score
I’m looking to get all weather mats for my truck. Looking between the mopar ones and the husky liner x-act. I’m leaning more toward the x-act as the are suppose to be softer I’m not a fan of hard rubber mats under my feet when driving. any one have a recommendation either way or between the two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

Rob5589

I just installed the Mopar slush mats. Perfect fit, lots of floor coverage, look good for what they are. They aren't all that hard in shoes. I believe there was a thread about the poor fit on the Husky liners. Double check before making a purchase

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think that the MOPAR mats would be hard to beat. I have the MOPAR mats and I love them They are a soft rubber, so they don't feel hard under your feet like Weather Tech mats. The X-act might be good; but the MOPAR mats are perfect in my opinion.

DSGCobra

Reaction score
I think that the MOPAR mats would be hard to beat. I have the MOPAR mats and I love them They are a soft rubber, so they don't feel hard under your feet like Weather Tech mats. The X-act might be good; but the MOPAR mats are perfect in my opinion.

I’ve been in a few cars with Weather Twxh and don’t like the hard feeling of them. Thanks for info

DSGCobra

Reaction score
I just installed the Mopar slush mats. Perfect fit, lots of floor coverage, look good for what they are. They aren't all that hard in shoes. I believe there was a thread about the poor fit on the Husky liners. Double check before making a purchase

I’ll check it out thanks for the heads up

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
I bought the mopar mats. They fit perfect and are soft and flexible.
That being said, there is a quality control issue. I got both fronts and two left rears and since then a whole lot of excuses and runarounds and revised arrival dates on the replacement.

BostonBLS

Reaction score
I don’t like the hard plastic feeling either. Went with the husky contour. Very impressed with the fit and finish and softer rubber. Could not be happier.

LUXTRUK

Reaction score
I went with Husky after looking at Mopar. Weather Tech quality sucks now so they weren't even considered. Unless something better comes along, which I believe would be very hard to do-All of my vehicles have Husky X-Act and that will continue. IMG_1493.JPG

whetrick1

Reaction score
Check out the MAXLINER mats.

I bought a set off of Amazon.com for around 144.00 plus tax. They fit perfect and have a lifetime warranty. Use to use weathertech but they wouldn't warranty my bug and stone deflector because I didn't buy it directly from them and then wanted to sale me another one and I told them that would be the last product that I bought from them.

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I love my Husky X-Act Contour mats. Soft feel, premium look, great protection.

There was a thread where some people had issues with the back one piece mat having a bubble or rise in the middle. I had a slight rise in the back mat when I bought them (middle of winter) but it settled down and is non-existent.

ronmac7609

Reaction score
I’m looking to get all weather mats for my truck. Looking between the mopar ones and the husky liner x-act. I’m leaning more toward the x-act as the are suppose to be softer I’m not a fan of hard rubber mats under my feet when driving. any one have a recommendation either way or between the two?

I decided on the MOPAR slush mats as well after looking at them all. 15% off coupon on my dealer's parts website for accessories too. Ended up being cheaper and I'm happy with them. I've used Weathertech and Maxliner in other vehicles before. Flexible enough to get to the rear floor storage under the mats too.

Fantastipotamus

Reaction score
I went with Husky after looking at Mopar. Weather Tech quality sucks now so they weren't even considered. Unless something better comes along, which I believe would be very hard to do-All of my vehicles have Husky X-Act and that will continue. View attachment 35942
I have the Mopar mats for the snowy seasons and I love them, but I gotta say I like the detail of these extending to partially cover the door sill. Not going to replace my mats, just a nice little addition for a bit more protection. (y)

Users who are viewing this thread