5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All weather mats

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m looking to get all weather mats for my truck. Looking between the mopar ones and the husky liner x-act. I’m leaning more toward the x-act as the are suppose to be softer I’m not a fan of hard rubber mats under my feet when driving. any one have a recommendation either way or between the two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Get the Mopar!

Cueva del Osos

Reaction score
I held off buying winter mats as we were planning a Chicago trip (currently there) and WeatherTech is made here, so I knew we'd be able to stop by the factory store and I could see the mats prior to deciding. I found the WeatherTech 3-D's to be a good fit & not 'slick'. There's a decent traction with shoes, the ridge built into the 'outside' edge isn't obtrusive (I was concerned it could be a trip hazzard getting in/out) and the mat will catch the run off from foot on the accelerator. I haven't seen the Mopars, but for $100 I'm happy with eh WeatherTechs.

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How are the Mopar all weather mats holding up for those that have had them for while?

jerryw1000

Reaction score
I live in the middle of 16 acres in the "below the Fall Line" sandy portion of Georgia....used to be shallow sea bed. The Husky X-Act Contour mats that cover the door sill are the best I've had for keeping sand out of the carpet. Most other mats let sand get down the edge of the mat and into the carpet. Even bought the rear mats this time for my 2020 Laramie 2500. And the Husky X-Act Contour do not curl in the Georgia heat like a lot of those other harder plastic types.

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
funny, I was thinking today about mats. The Limited mats I have are SO nice, that I don't want to use them in winter...need some other ones for winter. Think I will get Mopar all weather one's after reading these reviews..Thanks!

Reactions: Jtr

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've had Michelin EdgeLiner, Husky, WeatherTech, etc. in my prior trucks. This one came with the Mopar mats due to the North Edition and I gotta' say, these are better than any aftermarket floor liners I've ever seen.

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So the carpeted mats that may come with some of our trucks come out before you install the Mopar all weather mats? It seems as if they may lock into the floor like the carpeted mats so I may be answering my own question.

rondog69

Reaction score
What is the difference between these two Mopar mats? I am unable to find any information good enough to make a proper comparison.

82215422AD
82215321AD

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
What is the difference between these two Mopar mats? I am unable to find any information good enough to make a proper comparison.

82215422AD
82215321AD

422 are the Black Ram's head and says it fits Rebel Crew Cab, 321 are the Black Ram's head and says fits Crew Cab and if you get 82215421AD that is the one for the Rebel Crew cab with the Red Ram's head

rondog69

Reaction score
422 are the Black Ram's head and says it fits Rebel Crew Cab, 321 are the Black Ram's head and says fits Crew Cab and if you get 82215421AD that is the one for the Rebel Crew cab with the Red Ram's head
Towards the bottom it also says that it fits Laramie.

rondog69

Reaction score
I really want to order as soon as possible my all weather floor mats. I have read through alot of talk on here about what each person went with and why. I am stuck between the Mopar mats and smartliners Maxliner.

If this was your cash which would you go with?

A0369 and B0374 only..

Smon

Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of the maxpider 3d mats. Might check those out as well.

rondog69

Reaction score
They are very n
I'm a huge fan of the maxpider 3d mats. Might check those out as well.
they are very nice, just a little pricey for me as compared to some other comparable brands.

Smon

Reaction score
I picked up front and rear for $170. Which I thought was cheaper than weathertech and husky so far.

For my other vehicles, I have been able to get all liners for roughly 50% of the cost of the other name brands. The ram ones are little more for this brand though. I assume since they are a new mold.

James1414d

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread