5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Digital Cluster Upgrade

Foxe

Reaction score
I have a 2022 Ram 1500 with UConnect 5. I was wondering what options there were for upgrading to a fully digital cluster? I've seen info about the cluster supporting maps/nav which would be a great feature to have.

Through my basic research I've found the only things really necessary are a UConnect 5 system since it has an ethernet port to connect to the cluster and provide nav. As for parts, I simply don't know where to start...😅

The best I could find was this link which doesn't seem to support my 1500 Big Horn configuration: 2019-2022 RAM 2500/3500 12" Full Digital Limited Cluster Complete Upgr

I have a 2022 Ram 1500 with UConnect 5. I was wondering what options there were for upgrading to a fully digital cluster? I've seen info about the cluster supporting maps/nav which would be a great feature to have.

Through my basic research I've found the only things really necessary are a UConnect 5 system since it has an ethernet port to connect to the cluster and provide nav. As for parts, I simply don't know where to start...

The best I could find was this link which doesn't seem to support my 1500 Big Horn configuration: 2019-2022 RAM 2500/3500 12" Full Digital Limited Cluster Complete Upgr
There is info on here about it already. Just be prepared to spend a lot of money to get the cluster. I'm not sure if it is still the case, but it was very difficult to find anyone to sell it to you.

Through my basic research I've found the only things really necessary are a UConnect 5 system since it has an ethernet port to connect to the cluster and provide nav. As for parts, I simply don't know where to start...😅

Here’s everything you need to know about swapping the digital cluster into your truck:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Back