5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All American Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram & Fiat of San Angelo Dealership Experience

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
...all First Sergeants...
All of them?! Hopefully that doesn’t mean you get in trouble in all the squadrons... Just kiddin! That “All American” dealership shames their name... they won’t know what hit em after your shirts get done(y). I would expect if the owner gets involved after all that you’ll get whatever deal within reason that you request. I would aim for them simply taking back the truck and take my business to a GOOD dealership... but it’s your truck, you decide what’ll make you happy and press with that. If you choose to grace them with your continued business, a good body shop can indeed do miracles if given time and if their costs are paid.

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a feeling you are going to come out of this being very, very happy. And a few employees will be looking for jobs (not that what's anyone of us here want, just retrained or re positioned). Even if the owner is fully aware of the shenanigans, money talks and when FCA and the media start asking questions that affect the money, the ship usually finds a way to right itself. Sounds like they couldn't have found a worse person to think they could pull this on. Cheers

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The reason why I was good with them doing the fix was because I thought we had an understanding that the collision center would fix everything. I've had work on my SRT done there and they hooked me up with quality work and even threw in some extra bonuses for me. So I was not phased until the dealership started playing cutesy with trying to pinch pennies and trying to keep it out of the collision center.

Let's be clear I have heard bad things about this dealership prior but I threw caution to the wind so I know my faults here. So I don't excuse my own decisions. I got doe eyed and bit the bait.

Part of me is continuing to push because I'm forcing the dealer to fork back thousands into something that they should have never let happen or at least corrected on the spot. Another part of me is still debating leaving it at the door.
I would have them fix it tomorrow or sue them point blank I wouldn't waste 50-60k on that truck F* that and I would play zero games with them. Come at them extremely aggressive and demand it fixed or get a lawyer which FCA can pay for when you win. That truck is not new what so ever

There is no way you paid full price for this

Blazn

FifGen
Reaction score
All of them?! Hopefully that doesn’t mean you get in trouble in all the squadrons... Just kiddin!
:ROFLMAO: no nothing like that. I'm currently wrapping up a tour as a MTL Flt Chief with 550+ Airmen at any given point. So I keep all the Shirts on speed dial as anyone of my students can be involved in nefarious or "odd" scenarios at any given time requiring a lot of fire power.

I know my truck will be in prestine condition as soon as my friends at the collision center are done. Regardless I'll be in touch with the dealership owner. Its a wonder that his business is running because I've seen their reviews and there were a lot of complaints

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The real reason I haven't waged a blood war yet...I had just slapped 20s and 33in AT shoes on it...and I want those back in my possession before I go ham
View attachment 1645
Ok that is just plain sweeeet. Regardless I would advise anyone that mentions they might buy a car to stay away from that dealership. If that's their tag on the front license plate it should be gone by now, along with any of their decals.

Blazn

FifGen
Reaction score
Ok that is just plain sweeeet. Regardless I would advise anyone that mentions they might buy a car to stay away from that dealership. If that's their tag on the front license plate it should be gone by now, along with any of their decals.
Oh the whole base will be the wiser without fail and all my local friends. I'll be servicing her elsewhere too

Users who are viewing this thread