5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alfaobd Auto Climate Changes

damonpence

Reaction score
Been looking through so many threads and forums trying to find the Alfaobd changes that need to be changed to add Auto Climate.
I find all over the place that its being done but don't see the changes being made. hopefully someone can help point me in the right direction.
I have already gotten replacement Climate controls that are dual zone, (I know only single zone will work), I have also installed the interior climate sensor and dash sensor that I purchased from infotainment.com. I currently have a factory 8.4 Uconnect radio that is capable of displaying the climate controls.

So, I think I have everything except the correct Alfaobd changes. Does someone have these changes documented and can they share?

Truck: 2019 RAM 3500 5th Gen

Last edited:

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Been looking through so many threads and forums trying to find the Alfaobd changes that need to be changed to add Auto Climate.
I find all over the place that its being done but don't see the changes being made. hopefully someone can help point me in the right direction.
I have already gotten replacement Climate controls that are dual zone, (I know only single zone will work), I have also installed the interior climate sensor and dash sensor that I purchased from infotainment.com. I currently have a factory 8.4 Uconnect radio that is capable of displaying the climate controls.

So, I think I have everything except the correct Alfaobd changes. Does someone have these changes documented and can they share?

Truck: 2019 RAM 3500 5th Gen
VehConfig 3: HVAC Configuration- Dual Zone ATC

Ramtaz85

Reaction score
I'm sorry for jumping on this post but I also have a 2019 ram 3500 and I changed small ready to 8.4 uav but some happened to it so I sent it but now I'm truck thinks I still have it and its show dual zone how do I change it back to single zone pls help

Users who are viewing this thread